Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The New Year has Arrived!

Happy New Year!!

I hope that you all had a fantastic New Year's Eve/Day celebration, saying goodbye to--what I would consider--a rollercoaster 2011, and welcoming a promising 2012!

Now is the time to put everything from the last year behind us and look forward to the year ahead. As many of you begin your resolutions--whether they are new ones or ones that you vow to keep every January 1--I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors.

As for me, I will continue to provide insight, tips, news and opinions about travel, and, hopefully, boost my own travel writing portfolio with more freelance work and professional trips (I'm crossing my fingers on this last part).

For those of you who plan to heed my advice from the last post and take a trip somewhere new and exciting this year, here is a list of some of the top destinations for 2012. I hope this gives you some inspiration for your travels this year, I know it has certainly got me thinking about places I would like to go.

I am excited to start this next chapter, and hopefully my faithful readers will keep tuning in and reading my posts. As always, I love suggestions and comments, so feel free to post your thoughts!

Cheers to 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment