Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Where Would You Rather Be?

I was sitting at my desk today, staring at a long list of cities across the country. All I could think was that I would rather be at any one of those destinations than in that cubicle. It was one of those Mondays where the weather outside begs you to play hooky, blow off the afternoon and enjoy lunch in the park; so it was no surprise that I was feeling antsy for vacation time. I know many feel the same way, so I must pose this question to you…when you’re feeling the need to get away, where would you rather be?

Those who know me well know my answer….Italy, of course. But if I had to choose a closer locale, it would be a tie between Hilton Head, South Carolina or Denver, Colorado. Honestly, either would have been a nice choice today, but on any other day I think it would depend on the time of year. Around the holidays, I want to be around simple comforts, so Denver would be the go-to option. In the spring, when weather in Colorado can be questionable, I would go with the sunny atmosphere of Hilton Head.

So if you could pick anywhere…where would you want to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment