Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hopefully everyone had a fantastic holiday season and welcomed 2010 with a bang!!

Pardon my absence from the blog scene, but I was in Denver for two long, wonderful weeks. And since it was the holidays and I was on vacation, I decided to avoid the responsibilities and demands of my crazy, everyday life and just get lost in the comfort and relaxation of home.

Anyway, I'm sure many of you were traveling these past couple weeks. I hope the delays, crowds, weather, etc. did not bring down the holiday spirit. I also hope everyone got what they asked for this year from Santa (or your parents, significant other, friends).

This will be a short post as I am currently on my lunch break from my new apprenticeship, which I just started today. It's exciting, and I will tell you all more about it at a later time. Enjoy the new year and returning to the daily grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment