This week's winner is....
CHINA: 12-NIGHT ESCORTED TOUR W/ YANGTZE CRUISE, +AIR--$1899
We're heading to the Orient! Spend 12 days exploring the jewels of China, from the Forbidden City to the Great Wall. This deal from Gate 1 Travel will get you from Los Angeles to Shanghai, up the Yangtze river, over to Xian, up to Beijing, and back again for less than $2000. The whole deal includes:
- Roundtrip air
- All internal flights
- 12 nights of accommodations
- 3 nights at Bund Riverside in Shanghai.
- 4 night cruise up the Yangtze on the Century Star.
- 2 nights at Grand New World Hotel in Xian.
- 3 nights at the Jinglun Hotel in Beijing.
- 24 meals
- Sightseeing tours
- An english-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
But hurry, cause this deal will probably go fast!
This week's runner up is....
GREEK ISLAND VACATION: 8 NIGHTS & AIR--$1199
Now the only reason this came in second is because I have been to Greece before, so I thought a place I had never gone to--China--would be a better winner.
Anyway, this trip sounds absolutely incredible and I personally am dying to go. You can spend 8 nights on the Aegean Sea, gazing at the beauty that is Greece. Europe Vacations provides you with:
- Roundtrip flights from New York
- 2 nights at the Candia Hotel in Athens--steps from the Parthenon
- 3 nights at the Kamari Hotel in Mykonos
- 3 nights at the King Thiras Hotel in Santorini
- Ferry service between islands
- Daily breakfast
- All hotel taxes
Enjoy a relaxing journey through Greece for a very reasonable price!
Another deal that caught my eye was a sweet hotel deal in Mexico. Check it out!